The days are getting more spring like now, it's lovely to be outside in the sunshine. It's only a few weeks since I was enjoying the snowdrops in the garden and now they have gone over making way for the daffodils. The tulips are starting to flower in their pots on the patio, in fact only last week the first ones burst into flower, an amazing orange which made me stop in my tracks to admire them.
The garden is looking lovely at the moment. The borders have been cleared of all the debris from the dead flowers and most of them have now been mulched. I have been putting ornamental bark down on the stumpery area in the back garden and the hosta bed in the front. All the hostas are grown in pots which seems to help keep the slugs away although not completely.
I love to see the garden looking like this at the start of spring, like it's ready and waiting for the explosion of flowers in the next few weeks.
As I walk around I can see how clumps of flowers are getting bigger. At this stage I have to be careful not to plant anything where I think there is a space, because that space is likely to get filled up soon with plants as they start to grow bigger









We have just two tulios in our patio tubs. Something ate the rest, Whatever it was favoured tulips and dwarf irises.
ReplyDeleteHow annoying!
DeleteWhere to order your space club lemon haze online?
ReplyDeleteSpace club wholesale near me.
Are you looking space club carts in USA?
Meo DMT for anxiety. Blackout dulce strain..