Saturday, 5 January 2013
A New Year
I've read so many blogs recently on new year resolutions that I thought I should do one myself. But I don't do new year resolutions. I do make plans though. Sometimes plans have to be shelved for a while because other things get in the way and that's OK by me. Resolutions can be hard work and you can be so disappointed if you don't keep to them.
I looked back on last year's plans and some I didn't manage to do because I was too busy with other things. I managed to do more walking and keep up with my healthy eating to maintain my weight loss. We finally made the decision to have a big tree cut down in the garden, which gave us more light and I was then able to redesign the border around it. I'm pleased with that. We were going to have a new kitchen and redo some of the paths in the garden, but none of that happened because we were offered a 'proper' allotment after having a small starter plot for the last three years. This new allotment needed an awful lot of work doing on it, so all our spare time and energy was focused on this. We didn't mind, it's been hard work, but we've enjoyed doing it.
My plans for this year will include the allotment which continues to take up a lot of our time. I'll blog about those plans soon when we've worked out what they are. I definitely want that new kitchen this year and the garden paths still need doing.
Anything else? Well I just want to enjoy life, and my family.
What are your plans for this year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment